Busy summer and wondering about flexible options to fulfill sessions of listening and spoken language? Need an easy, convenient option for summer services to avoid the dreaded “summer slide” of sloppy speech, lagging skills and forgotten listening skills? iHear’s unique delivery system to families ensures your child can get the help they need while still attending all their camps, activities and family reunions. iHear is:
- Flexible: Therapy can be scheduled when it is convenient for you and your child.
- Individualized: Therapy goals created to meet your child’s needs and implemented by a teacher who has specialized in developing language through listening.
- Coaching Model: You will also learn strategies that will continue the iHear learning process though out the day.
- Lessons: Interactive lessons that are objective based that can either maintain a skill or practice a new skill.
- Private: therapy is delivered through a secure, HIPAA compliant, high-speed internet connection.
“Not only was doing summer therapy through iHear convenient, my child was able to work on the skills he had learned through the school year. Thanks, iHear!”Mom in Indiana
Right now is the perfect time to help coordinate our services with your existing ones so there’s no stoppage of services. We provide therapy for kids 0-18 yrs in every corner of the globe and can help ensure success all year long. Call or email us today and find out how our licensed therapists can help your family.